18 May 2009

all good in the hood.

GOOD MORNING & HAPPY MONDAY!

its all glorious for me right now. thanks to s ton of help from friends and my boyfriend, im 80% moved in all in a few hours, and the place is just perfect. ive already started decorating - dove right into it. i sat there with cara on saturday night with some wine on the porch & we were lovin life...

i bought these amazing green doors and put them behind my bed for my headboard, i love it. and im starting to hang things from the metal screen in it...work in progress. i love that the house has so many windows and feels so bright and open, walked to some flea markets on sunday, the weather was great and i feel like a whole new chapter has opened....:)

front of the house. amazing red porch.
Photobucket

my new bedroom. quite colorful. still need to hang chandalier and art on walls.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the living room....not done yet, and i just got a new big tv last night, thank god the earthquake didnt ruin that for me...
Photobucket

dining room/living room
Photobucket

kitchen....
Photobucket

Photobucket

walkway to the garden/back patio in the trees. fave part. where i will spend many summer nights....
Photobucket

Photobucket



one thing i WILL need to do is to round all the birds in silverlake, much like snow white, and have a small discussion with them about the amount of chirping and singing done at 6 am. Thats just not gonna fly....

Photobucket


I feel so refreshed. I finally feel like I have some inspiration back in my life....good times to come.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



its monday, and im somehow working on the most boring multilingual packaging for apple Asia and Europe, and im surprisingly still in a good mood. excited for wine night on the porch with my girlfriends on wednesday and dinner at the ever so fabulous CLIFFS EDGE restaurant!

Photobucket


love you all....

Photobucket

No comments: