14 May 2009

HELLO PARTY PEOPLE.

well. im new to this whole blog phenom-uh-non. but why not have one more internet craze to keep me sane while working the ole 9-5. life is hectic yet awkwardly the same for me in sunny california lately.


first things first. im moving to the silverlake hood on saturday. my mind is cluttered with tasks and the sound of tape on boxes. however, im more than excited to move & even more excited to decorate. things in mind....

theme for my room....
Photobucket

my new bedspread...
Photobucket

our new flea market find obsession. tangerine days...
Photobucket

my chinese dragon protectors.
Photobucket

the place has peacock written all over it...
Photobucket


on to the next. we planned a housewarming party, well we are only as far as the THEME : drum roll please.

HAIR FLAIR . a few ideas...

Photobucket

Photobucket

thats when i can find the time to find a head dress that amazing & wonderful.

Life is good in the ever so complicated boy department. somehow he makes it not very complicated at all. Lovin on my dear boy.friend. arian. 7 months now.... another amazing plus to living in silverlake is that my adorable boy is a mere 2 minutes away.

PhotobucketPhotobucket


AND HOW COULD I FORGET.....My best friend Cara and I are planning a redic- u- lous vacay to THAILAND. where we will spend many nights wandering around dangerously, bathing on the porch, sleeping in hammocks, frolicking around having the time of our lives....if anyone has ADVICE on WHERE TO GO, THINGS TO SEE....all of the essentials, let me know asap!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

alright. back to work my friends. i love you all. remember.... (although I often forget)

Photobucket

PEACE.LOVE.DESIGN.


Photobucket








No comments: