12 June 2009

ive spent weeks obsessing over grey gardens. my brain makes it hard to comprehend that these women existed. their oddness and intrigue keep me interested. if you havent seen it, you must.

Photobucket


"This is the best thing to wear for the day. You understand. Because I don't like women in skirts, and the best thing is to wear pantyhose or some pants under a short skirt, I think. Then you have the pants under the skirt, and then you pull the stockings up over the pants underneath the skirt. And you can always take the skirt off and use it as a cape, so I think this is the best costume for the day. I have to think these things up, you know? Mother wanted me to come out in a kimono, so we had quite a fight."


What is your opinion of pre-marital sex? "It's economical."



oh little edie, you have changed my life. love, bri






No comments: