19 June 2009

J E W E L R Y I W O U L D D I E F O R


but seriously, how good are these treasures? you would think they were straight
from the bottom of the ocean.



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket



so arian, my love. if you need jewelry ideas ever, here is like 45,000.


i have way too many things from my bag of tricks to put on this blog. + sigh + to my addiction.


LOVEYOUALL

1 comment:

This chick's got style said...

Wow, that is all so gorgeous!!