01 June 2009

monday. dun dun dunnnn...back to reality. this weekend was relaxing and not long enough, and a splash of june gloom. arian got some new camera lenses so we were a cheesy hipster couple and took pics on friday night and layed in bed all night. saturday i went to the silverlake flea market and found myself a wonderful tv table. and me and kristen and dana enjoyed a night of frosted mugs and champagne at Good and Cafe Stella and 4100 bar, and i love all three and how i can walk to them.

I also got a PINK BEACH CRUISER for $30 bucks at a yard sale, which im ecstatic about. Ive realized that I havent riden a bike for real in like 50 years, so maybe ill practice when no one is watching.

Photobucket

Sunday I spent the day at brunch with some girlfriends, and off to an awesome estate sale and a few yard sales where I apparently think I am a millionaire, and can just purchase anything i want. THANKS MOM!

But I found some amazing treasure like jewelry from tahiti, a necklace I dont know how i lived without before now, some afghan bowls that I hung on my wall, a 35 mm camera for 4$ that I am pretty sure doesnt work, many pairs of earrings, a hat i just love, some yellow vintage flats I HAD TO HAVE even though they are a size too small, ill deal with the pain. and im sure a few other trinkets and what cha ma call its.....(cue cara singing "a part of your world" little mermaid)

my anthro pillow
Photobucket

i wish these were the only ones I got. sadly, no way.
Photobucket

the bowls I hung on my wall...see below.
Photobucket

Photobucket

awesome wooden table with leather top.
Photobucket

i die.
Photobucket

things i do for fashion.
Photobucket

hat.
Photobucket

click.
Photobucket

a project of mine. hung up. lovin it.
Photobucket



things i found inspiring today...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

matty mo. yayyyy for the visit this weekend
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



on to work...LOVE.




Photobucket

No comments: