23 June 2009

// A N O T H E R S E M I G L O O M Y D A Y //



has anyone realized that some people just love to hear the sound of their own voice?

even when they have nothing important to say at all.

+




im listening to the SHINS. brings me directly back to moments of youth,
a love lost then found then lost for good, and a time where i was just figuring my shit out.
does anyone really ever figure it all out? i think not


at least i know what i like. but i guess who doesn't?


my happy, even when not so happy at the moment list:


0 + 1= 1. i love train rides. they remind me of being a kid with my mom and sister. there is something nostalgic about an egg and cheese bagel from the train car, with an orange juice. out of a cardboard box/plate

only 2. black and white photos. with exposure high and the blacks as black as they can get, same with the whites.

1 +2 = 3. the peonies and tulips in my room, making me love to come home.

2 +3 -1 = 4. red RED red lips


simply 5. christmas lights outside when its not christmas. well, i guess at all times.

+

is anyone tired of the endless amounts of photos I have stored
like a pack rat on my computer?

i sure wish i had photo credits :( dont get mad, my blog peeps.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


+

bri, you need help.

No comments: