04 January 2011

L E T S G E T P E R S O N A L





b: shawster (you know i love nicknames!) let's say we were going to travel back to the 60's. Who would you want to hang out with for the weekend?

d: the beatles!!!

this week, for {day in the life} we get to know fashion illustrator, dallas shaw a bit better! if you don't already know, dallas stormed the scene with her metallic pencils in hand, collaborating with everyone from DKNY to the shopbop fashionistas! ring in the new year with a treat for yourself! follow the links to dallas's items:

1. Custom Dallas Shaw Illustration 2. Metallic Pencils 3. Kate Spade 2011 Organizer 4. Heart Ring 5. Miu Miu Penny Loafers 6. Mizensir Candle 7. Laura Mercier HydraTint 8. French Vanilla Honey Bath 9. Madewell Sweater


OH! and go on over to Dallas's blog and see my
LOVE LIST!


5 comments:

Jenna said...

How fun is this post? Love her picks. Is that Madewell sweater recent? I can't find it on the site and I'm smitten.

suzanne said...

oh, those loafers just gave me goosebumps! and what a great illustration - so much talent! thanks for sharing :)

-suzanne

http://awkwardlychic.blogspot.com

ever ours said...

love that little heart ring. and omg, her illustrations are GORGEOUS!

Kathryn said...

Where to find that fabulous gold organizer?!

MICHELLE said...

I have one of her prints hanging in my living room! It's one of my faves.